SmartSaver Youth CertificateSave for your child's future
Save for your child’s future, with a certificate that makes it worth the wait! Our SmartSaver Certificate makes saving easy, with a minimum balance of just $100. Plus, your money will really grow, with our 5.00% APY*.
The best part? We’ll help your kids learn smart money management along the way, so when they're out on their own, they’ll know how to keep themselves afloat.
- *APY=Annual Percentage Yield
- Available to members ages 0-17 1/2 only
- Maximum certificate amount: $1,000
- May be added to in $100 increments up to $500/month
- Certificate matures upon child’s 18th birthday
- Dividend rate reduced to 1.00% retroactively if funds withdrawn before maturity date and/or education requirements are not complete by maturity date.
Financial Education Classes required in the following subjects:
Draft Accounts--A Balancing Act
Driving Home Your First Auto Loan
Surviving the Credit Card Onslaught
Parent or guardian required to attend class with children under 16.
Must open certificate account before attending first class.
One topic will be offered each month. Watch our home page for dates and registration information.
Out of the area?
We do offer an online option for our classes for those members who do not live in Missoula or the surrounding areas. Please contact our Member Training Department at (406) 523-3300 or email@example.com for more information.